Monday, May 18, 2015

x

Easy-Breezy Curls | CHA HONG ARDOR x L'OREALPROFSG

With Singapore Fashion Week over and school officially OUT... I think it's quite safe to say:


While it's summery all-year-round here in SG, you only ever get the real summer vibes this season because school's the last thing on your mind! Here're some snaps from #SGFW #LOREALPROFSG hair show with Cha Hong :

차홍 | 차홍아르더뷰티하우스


funky brows, spot on from my favourite people at Shu Uemura!

Samurai Buns and Kimono time~
I really love working with the team at L'oreal Professionnel. They're amazing at what they do and can handle the most extreme makeovers haha!

Manic-Monday no more with red Wendy-braids from the previous hair show | GRAFFITI NATION
So to date, L'oreal Prof SG has transformed my hair from brown, to blonde, to brown-with-blonde-streaks, red-head, Korean-waves and I'm lovin' it <3 they never fail to surprise me, and always outdo themselves each time!

Tomorrow evening we leave for Seoul! 기대해~

x

No comments:

Post a Comment